Membership

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 09, 2020 at 09:52
ThreadID: 139532 Views:2010 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
G’Day, It is a shame that after 14 years of being a member of this club that today I’ve received an email stating that due to my non payment of fees that I’m now classified as a visitor. I received my renewal notice back on 12th December. Thing is I received two invoices for $50 each. I checked my account and yes it showed that I owed a hundred dollars.I then contacted the committee through the contact on our club site asking which invoice I should pay. Received no reply. I’ve since sent an email through on our club site asking for it to sorted out when I received each reminder notice. In the last one I said that unless someone sorted it out, I guess I just wouldn’t be a member anymore. Which is what has now happened.
Oh well. As Ned Kelly said “ SUCH IS LIFE “.
Maybe posting here will get a response from someone.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: focs18 - Thursday, Jan 09, 2020 at 13:57

Thursday, Jan 09, 2020 at 13:57
Good afternoon Laurie,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some problems with your BOG membership.
I have just gone through the BOG Invoices and located your original Invoice I42584 which is for the $50 renewal fee. Reminder notices have been sent to you but I cannot locate a second Invoice or any indication that you are being asked for $100.
The only fee due is $50.
According to my findings you received a final notice today.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

Regards,
Pam Stanley
Membership Registrar
O418 663 045
Living Life to the Fullest in a BT
Membership Registrar - Pam

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 629436

Follow Up By: Lawrie H - Thursday, Jan 09, 2020 at 21:40

Thursday, Jan 09, 2020 at 21:40
G’Day Pam. Thanks for your reply. My account is still showing two invoices outstanding, a total of $100. Will call you in the morning before I go to work if that’s OK.
FollowupID: 904376

Reply By: Flavs - Friday, Jan 10, 2020 at 08:07

Friday, Jan 10, 2020 at 08:07
Hi Laurie
I normally get the contact the committee emails, but I don't recall seeing one. I apologise if I have missed it, I have been a little distracted with the fires. Certainly ignore the 2nd invoice. Pay through your normal way and Pam will sort it out.

Regards
Noel
Noel & Denise
Website Manager
Life Member

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 629446

Reply By: focs18 - Friday, Jan 10, 2020 at 08:09

Friday, Jan 10, 2020 at 08:09
I had another look this morning and it appears that on 11/12/19 a second Invoice was created.
I hope I have deleted the second Invoice.

I cannot explain the issuing of the second Invoice but hope that your account now shows only the one $50.

Please let me know if the $100 is still showing in your account details.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards

Pam
Living Life to the Fullest in a BT
Membership Registrar - Pam

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 629447

Our Sponsors