BOG Pictures

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:14
ThreadID: 119783 Views:4450 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Seems like we have got the hang of uploading pics so I thought it timely to put some structure to the setup. I think we should create albums to group like-pics. I thought a good start would be Brians boat loader pics and I created an album for this. Unfortunately it seems it is not possible to reposition a pic to another album only within the album its uploaded into. Why not????? Anyway if you have any pics to post, I suggest you create the album first then upload the pics. I have created an album called "OFF TOPIC" for any non vanning stuff. Any futher ideas? Nomad
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:16

Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:16
nomad, always a favourite is locations people have been. then the person can be contacted off line for the secret location. angie
AnswerID: 558118

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:17

Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:17
"secret locations" angie wots all this about then....is it a bit like I'll show you mine if you...........???????
AnswerID: 558119

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:18

Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:18
well its like this nomad. the reason we buy vans like this is because we are not intending to be spending a lot of time where there are lots of people. and i know that everyone has those locations they have found that are real gems but they dont want everyone to know about because they are afraid that it will become an invaded territory. but i figure that a few "secret" locations shared between BOG members would possibly be the go. now if we publish the location on the public forum then they would no longer be "secret" would they? am i wrong? angie angie luuurves photos
AnswerID: 558120

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:19

Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 20:19
ps nomad, thanks for that wonderful picture of the plane falling apart. just the sort of the thing to build confidence in a girl who is going to day to pick up her flight tickets. oh, that and the person who says that qantas is probably a terrorist target. just what i needed! angie
AnswerID: 558121

Our Sponsors