BOG Site Improvements

Submitted: Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:25
ThreadID: 119815 Views:4637 Replies:9 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We are working to improve our forum and I invite your comments on the new additions.
You will notice that we now have a welcome note and a group charter.
With some assistance from others I will endeavour in the near future to post a logo for your comments, something that we will be able to incorporate into a T shirt or cap design.
If you have any thoughts or design ideas on this please post it on the site or e-.mail me directly.
And many thanks to "Motly" for your assistance with the above projects.
Regards from Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:27

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:27
Charter content reads well and says it all ... Thanks guys bit of time went in to it by the looks.
Does anyone know if Bushtracker has seen the site yet ? Are we marked for hangin" <grin>
Would be great if BT gave us pemission to use their logo in the centre with Bushtracker Owners Group round outside ..... Maybe a motto under logo eg Explore Australia etc.
Maybe a UV stabilised decal to place on A-frame ? Cheap to produce ? Could mail order them to everyone at cost ?
Anthony
AnswerID: 558219

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:28

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:28
I concur with Anthony. Well done fellas. Nomad
AnswerID: 558220

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:29

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:29
hello fellow BOGers (well we will be one day) just a thought! has anyone asked Steve if he would like to join as he is a BOGer? Angie
AnswerID: 558221

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:30

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:30
Well angie, we will call for volunteers to do it and I nominate you. You will need all your experience and skill to but I suspect you have all the necessaries to carry it out. I will be right behind you giving you every encouragement. Wadda ya say? Nomad
AnswerID: 558222

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:31

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:31
hello nomad, no problems. i would be happy to invite steve to join as a fellow BOGer. it would be easier face to face but we may not have that luxury. all in favour say aye (unless there is anyone who is going to pick up a van in say, the next couple of weeks who would feel more eloquent?) angie
AnswerID: 558223

Reply By: Turist - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:32

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:32
Fellow BOGers, the deed has been done.
Turist
"Do It While You Can"

AnswerID: 558224

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:33

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:33
Had to be done .... I welcome their input ... should be a great relationship after all we USE them ....they MAKE them. I think Steven was always worried that the owners might get together but it was inevitable. My family has the best time in the BT and F250 the fun far outweighs the cost ..... like any club or organisation with a common interest having a good time they congregate together to share it. There's a certain pride in common ownership.
Bushtracker are a fairly busy mob and as such might not have a lot of time for constant input and that's fine ..... but between us lets move forward.
Anthony

AnswerID: 558225

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:34

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:34
oh rats!!! i was just getting my act together. now i will have to save my womanly wiles for sadam in order to get him to disarm so that i can enjoy my wonderful dream life in my wonderful van and vehicle with my wonderful man without interruption. angie
AnswerID: 558226

Reply By: Turist - Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:35

Friday, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:35
The Bushtracker International crew have been officially invited to join the forum.
If they accept the offer, and I expect a positive response, I then propose to invite them to be the official "Patron" of the site.
Patron? Well I can not think of a better word description at the moment but I am open to offers.
And I think that thier site I.D. should be "Bushtracker"
Turist
"Do It While You Can"

AnswerID: 558227

Our Sponsors