Another F250/BT Combo

Submitted: Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:36
ThreadID: 119827 Views:4985 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
A gentleman I met a few months ago through a mutual mate rang this afternoon and said"
I take delivery of my new F250CrewCab tomorrow". His BT will be delivered shortly.
This combination is becoming more popular than legs on lizards .... I reckon we should be able to use them as a B Double. BT hitched to the F250 and a 14ft tinnie on a trailer hitched to the BT !!! <Smile> Do any other BOGers live in SEQ ?
Anthony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:38

Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:38
The vehicle might be able to pull it alright but I wouldn't like to try and back up with a van and tinny behind it. It is hard enough to back the small tinny behind the F250 without a van as well.

Margaret & I live in Tewantin, 40km north of Kunda Park. bmfox@tpg.com.au 0429 774194.

We will be travelling the Melbourne next week
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558287

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:39

Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:39
We are often at Elanda Point Campground ... kids favourite lake .... always a cuppa and few BT oven scones around .... next time we are there I'll let you know .... welcome anytime.
By the way Brian could you resend that e-mail to me in an effort to rid my mailbox of spam I deleted it .....
Regards
Anthony
AnswerID: 558288

Reply By: Turist - Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:40

Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:40
Hey Anthony, didja sign 'im up to the BOG??
And where the heck is Elanda Point?
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558289

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:41

Friday, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:41
Yes Bob, I gave them the URL for the BOG, hope they join !

Elanda Point is a private campground of about 60-80 acres situated on the shores of Lake Cootharaba in the Cooloola National Park about 25 min drive north from Tewantin. We like it because it is close enough to Bris. for an overnighter and has good amenities. They hire tinnies to look at the Noosa Everglades, canoes, surf skies etc. Open fires are allowed in the fire rings and they sell firewood at $5 a bag. Resident roo population is about 30 in the campground. One thing I've seen there is quite strange .... there is a information centre and Ranger station built on stilts at the north end of the lake. The only access is by boat there is a wharf to tie up to and toilets. Great place to hold up if you want to explore the Sunshine Coast albeit the north end and still be in a campground instead of a van park. Has great boat launch area at lakes edge. Where did I put that 3m Zodiac and 15hp Yammie. <smile> Like most campgrounds near major cities avoid at school hols and peak periods.
Regards
Anthony
AnswerID: 558290

Our Sponsors