Bob's Ear to Ear Grin

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:20
ThreadID: 119870 Views:10574 Replies:15 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I reckon Turist must be sittin' in his new BT right at this moment ......
To Bob and Judy .....Enjoy !!!!

Anthony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:26

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:26
Bob,
Passing out the URL .... great stuff !!!
Forgetting the sign .... Tsk ! Tsk !! I sentence you to one day on the Hoover ..... DID YOU HEAR THAT JUDY !!! JJUUUUDDDDYYYYY !!!!!!! <smile>

Anthony
AnswerID: 558566

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:27

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:27
"The forgotten URL sign"
In hindsight (great stuff) it is probably better that the URL is handed out to those 'chosen ones'
If you could have heard some of the questions and comments from the prats that were sticking thier heads in the door you would not want to have them on the forum.
We were around the van and sitting inside for a few hours and I heard only one serious and sensible person.
One goose came into the van and advised Peter that he had just re-adjusted the closing tensions on the hatches because "they wer'nt set right". Peter had to go and re-adjust them and then lock the hatches.
Another (with grotty kids in tow) asked why the bed had to be so high.
I told them that the kids beds were underneath and they were happy with that.
Another wanted to know how long the air con would run on the solar power!
This sort of thing was happening all day, I don,t know how Peter, Paul and Tracey stay sane.
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558567

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:28

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:28
Geez !! I had forgotten about Joe Public .... playing with hatches unbelievable ! Maybe we could have this in URL ...

http://groups.msn.com/Bushtracker(whenyouareserious)OwnersGroup <smile>

Anthony
AnswerID: 558568

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:29

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:29
These are some good tricks for me to remember when I get to the Brisbane show. Angie makes mental note. Gotta touch this and that. And make sure all the drawers and cupboards open and shut properly. Wonder who's van I will be looking at there? Shouldn't be Graham and Jan's unless BT are running late with delivery. BTW does that happen? We will be looking to live in ours fairly quickly after arriving back in Aus and wouldn't like to outwear our welcome with the rellies because of late finish to our BT. Maybe I could hand out some slips with the URL on it at the show. Only to those serious question askers who happen to be around the van at the time you understand. Angie
AnswerID: 558569

Reply By: F Troop - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:30

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:30
You never know Angie we got word BT are 4 weeks behind at the moment and so end May is not looking good. We did see Bob & Judy,s van (very very nice, airy, light,BIG) got to see his jack legs on the back Fax to BT has already been sent ( I want a set). The BT boys must be made of steel to deal with the people at these shows I would love to know the % of look to real deal. If only one person makes the move to purchase from the show is it worth it. Jan and I saw and were 70% convinced to get one at the 2000 show and ordered in 2002 that's a long wait for return. Graham
AnswerID: 558570

Reply By: F Troop - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:31

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:31
Geezzz Bob, you must have been at the show early to get that photo . Your van had people all over it all day. Saturday turned out to be the best day it's bucketed down all day at Shoalhaven Heads.
AnswerID: 558571

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:32

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:32
So Graham, this probably means that I can look forward to seeing your van in reality as opposed to the layout on paper. And then when I get to the Brissy show I can play with the switches, play hide and seek in the ensuite, check out all the drawers and cupboards (only that they open and shut properly you understand) and look at your colour scheme for ideas. Sounds like a plan! I guess us ordering this year for next and giving BT about 14 months notice should be just enough then. Angie
AnswerID: 558572

Reply By: F Troop - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:33

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:33
Angie, Not sure of the dates that you are arriving but at the moment it does sound like you will be able to play with the catches etc at the factory when you are there. You will see it before we do. BT have advised that they are delayed due to the move etc. so you should be okay by the time yours comes around. Motley even got his earlier than anticipated! Jan
AnswerID: 558573

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:34

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:34
Don't worry Jan I will take lots of photos for you of your BT when I bounce on the bed and sit in the cafe dinette and use the loo and play with the catches and ............. Arrive at BT on Monday 2nd January. Bet I do see it first too! You sure they are not taking it to the Brissy show? Angie
AnswerID: 558574

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:35

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:35
Told ya, boys is smarter 'n girls.
We can read calenders.
New poins score
Residents 29
Expats 0,5

Turist
"Do It While You Can"

AnswerID: 558575

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:36

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:36
Damn, blast, crummy. Alright! 2nd June.
AnswerID: 558576

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:37

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:37
Dont worry Angie ! <smile> My wife says its just the "Pommie Fog", that affects the Medulla Oblongata part of the brain occaisionally. <lambs fry-grin> She should know .... she was born in London.
Now there's a skeleton outta the cupboard. Dont wurry luv she dont talk no pummie !! I've banned it ..... <wink>

Anthony
AnswerID: 558577

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:38

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:38
Anthony, please thank your wife for diagnosing the problem. You sure she hasn't been watching "Silence of the Lambs"? You can take the woman out of the pomland but you can't take the pomland out of the woman. I was born here too. And my sister in law accused me of having a pommie accent when I spoke to her on the phone n Sunday to arrange my trip. My staff here laughed when I told them as they think I speak like an Auswegian. Just can't win. Angie
AnswerID: 558578

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:39

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:39
Bob, when does the Rosehill show finish? Have you and Judy got the van in your clutches yet? Angie
AnswerID: 558579

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:40

Saturday, Apr 26, 2003 at 22:40
Show finishes Sunday 5pm. We'll pick up the van early Monday morning.
This will give Tracey plenty of time to clean off the handmarks and pick up the lolly wrappers.
Turist
"Do It While You Can"

AnswerID: 558580

Our Sponsors