Ensuite window

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:17
ThreadID: 119880 Views:4657 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Is there any reason why the ensuite windows are so small. Can anyone give me a logical reason why a bigger window couldn't be fitted? (Yes I've already thought about the one to do with scaring the neighbours!!) Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:19

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:19
G'day Angie,

The size of the window in the ensuite is critical in ratio to the size of the internal dimensions of the total chamber area. It has to do with the slot gap geometry of the entrance door verses the fowler flap area of the window as well. Butt for now we will just deal with the number one problem. Number two can follow number one.

In laymans terms the ensuite is basically a Fine Air Reverb Tunnel chamber or ...

F.A.R.T. Chamber for short.

If the fowler flap area of the window is too large a small F.A.R.T. chamber will result giving a greater degree of disappointment to the F.A.R.T. owner. I would keep the window smaller rather than larger to keep the ratio of the chamber V window in check.
You could use a large window and increase the slot gap geometry of the door but the stagnation point has not been explored because sounds in the chamber create air velocity.

Hope this helps !! <smile>
Anthony

AnswerID: 558614

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:20

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:20
Anthony, thankyou for your well thought out answer. I had initially 3 responses to the reply when I read it. 1) *THWACK* stop using big words in front of the children. 2) ROFLMAO - ouch it hurts! 3) To say to Ivan - "what chance do I stand of being a normal BOGGER when I am keeping company like this?" He had no sympathy for me for some reason. Angie
AnswerID: 558615

Reply By: Turist - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:21

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:21
Angie it's so the BOOGIE men cant get in
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558616

Our Sponsors