Will Tracey Come To Cania?

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:37
ThreadID: 119883 Views:4550 Replies:6 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I think he will,I think he will,I think he will,I think he will, BUT,
Everyone coming will have to issue a personal invitation.
All attandees will be obliged to enter into a binding aggreement not to request van repairs or modifications or to discuss van related or production related issues with Tracey while at the rally.

So when the shows are over and some sence of reality returns at Bushtracker give Tracey a call and ask him along for a fireside red.
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:39

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:39
Yep ! The last thing Tracy would want is to talk BT Tech on a break with his family. 5 1/2 to 7 days a week at BTi is plenty for anyone.

If you read this Tracy .... I heard a few rumours about that week in Cania.

The Australian Female Under 39 Nude Touch football Team is there that week for a few exhibition games.

The Bushtracker Ladies are having a Burping Competition 65db and above. What the ?

For the ladies is a mens wet Jockette Comp ....dont worry not from the BT guys but from the Cania Gorge Builders Labourer Club.

Mixed Bushtracker cricket .... of course the footy team will be invited.

<grin>
Anthony
AnswerID: 558630

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:40

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:40
With a line up of entertainment like that, Tracy would have to be a cert - to drive as fast as he can in the other direction! The only thing missing is some good old country music with a barn dance like we had at school. Or even some boot scootin boogie. What a shame that hair needs washing. Angie
AnswerID: 558631

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:41

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:41
Lets hope Tracy and family will come. It would be good to get together away from the factory. He will probably see a few modifications that owners have made since delivery and get some more ideas to improve the B/T product even more. With any sort of luck he will have gone from thinking about buying an F250, to actually buying one and give the F250 crew voting superiority.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558632

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:42

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:42
We'll be right Brian ..... dont forget the proxy from Jan & Graham and any others. We have enough Torque/Talk to shift a few electoral boundaries. And distribute preferences to Toyota Surfs we'll be a shoe in .......
<smile>

Anthony
AnswerID: 558633

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:43

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:43
You can have our proxy vote as gunna's too!! Angie and Ivan
AnswerID: 558634

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:44

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 22:44
Hey, Turist et al, hate to be a wet blanket, but my information indicates its "Tracy" with no "e". Its a little thing, but people love having their name spelt/said right, and for someone so dear to our hearts (sucking up never hurts, does it? - especially when I'm going to need his help & co-operation for the next 6 months or so) its soooo important. Cheers Griff
AnswerID: 558635

Our Sponsors