hi to the new members

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 16:52
ThreadID: 119888 Views:4654 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
hello to all the new members. totally envious of all those who have got or have ordered their BT's. Only a few more weeks and we will be joining the ranks. Figure we might as well place our order while I am over here and do the do. We will just have slightly longer to wait for pickup than others. For the newbies, don't forget to take lots of photos and post them in the album because Angie luuuuurves photos. What a great life is waiting for us all in the days ahead. Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: F Troop - Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 16:54

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 16:54
Angie, If you think 400 + days is a long wait, the last 60 are murder. STG confirmed we are out to mid June. Graham
AnswerID: 558657

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 16:55

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 16:55
I knew it!!!!! I'm gonna see their Bushtracker.!! Angie
AnswerID: 558658

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 16:56

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 16:56
Another week has gone, and another 4 new members have joined the group. We now have 47 members. Welcome to everyone and we hope you enjoy the forum. In the members tools section at the bottom of the list there is a place that allows members to change their personal profile. Would it be possible for those who have not included anything in there to put a brief description of yourself ie own or have ordered a Bushtracker (size) tow with (type of Vehicle) and what area of the country you hail from. If you don't mind other members seeing your e-mail address you also have to tick the box to allow this. Happy caravaning
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558659

Our Sponsors