Turist Is Back

Submitted: Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:42
ThreadID: 119923 Views:4274 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Gee whiz, you can't leave this forum for a few days, 38 messages to read.
Anyhow I'll do that and catch up later, just got back from having a face lift so have been quiet.
New pics in the "Hitches" album. Background may confuse detail so I'll do some more next week.
Front of drawbar is 200 mm wide.
Had a test fit thismorning and looks ok so far. Road test tomorrow.
So away for a 4 day "settling" camp to make sure everything works
Pics for Angie when we get back.
Now to the mail.
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:44

Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:44
Let me be the first to welcome you back, Number One. Feel we know you already & we've never even corresponded. You Bush Beastie Boys and Girls certainly are an amazingly generous group. Hope to get to know you all in due course. Hope the sea trials go well. Looking forward to your report (especially on the heater!). May your wheels never go flat Ever Yours Griff
AnswerID: 558797

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:45

Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:45
Welcome back from the fray ....

Griff wrote:
Let me be the first to welcome you back, Number One

Engage ! And my wife looks like 7 from 9 !! Beauty is in the eye of the holder ! <lycrawink>

Anthony
AnswerID: 558798

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:46

Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:46
To Turist, I read elsewhere about needing a 100mm drawbar width in order to run AT35 with HR WDH. A few have achieved that by extending the top plate. But your setup looks like stock 200mm wide drawbar and no overhang?. Can you confirm pls. Phil PS: I am thinking uf iupgrading hitch from the original BT setup of 2 years ago, to AT35, but only if I get benefit of WDH as well without too many install hassles.
AnswerID: 558799

Our Sponsors