Pocketmail etc

Submitted: Thursday, May 08, 2003 at 10:04
ThreadID: 119926 Views:4618 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Pocketmail is the best and cheapest way to send and recieve e-mails. We find it essential and recommend it to one and all. Visit www.pocketmail.com.au . A suggestion for those planning a new BT. Get them to make the shower cubicle 150mm wider. There is plenty of room for the to do it and it would make a heap of difference. Ensure you get BT to add the outside water source point. It is essential and costs more if you get it added later. The same goes for the range hood. Get one. The first time you cook fish will tell you why. We have our custom made chairs and table as we found the BT effort was uncomfortable. Hugh
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, May 08, 2003 at 10:06

Thursday, May 08, 2003 at 10:06
yes, I had wondered how comfortable the lounge/dinette was. Can't replace being able to swing your feet up on the couch next to you to watch TV surely. Is it possible to get the dinette with sculptured cushioning like in the Jayco's or is it "one size fits all"? Angie
AnswerID: 558804

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, May 08, 2003 at 10:07

Thursday, May 08, 2003 at 10:07
Angie, when you have all the money that you have, you can get anything. us poor people have to put up with what they put in as standard
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558805

Our Sponsors