Member Card

Submitted: Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:12
ThreadID: 119939 Views:8006 Replies:7 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All, Before you all start it's the only photo I had so no dig's please, If you think this is a base to work from, a photo of a BT on location (no car) may be the back ground. The text can change/ colours change/ content change. So go to it tell me what you like dislike and I'll work on it P.S. thank's Brian for the use of your rig.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:14

Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:14
I'm not gunna start on ya Graham ..... what a beautiful sight that is ..... Ok ! I might be as biased as a bowlers four but it is still "eye candy" ! <smile>

I agree a pic of a van somewhere in the scrub maybe taken from the front quarter to get in front and side. Maybe leave back blank to write anything on before plastic coating.
Something like a medical card ...... when drunk please smack my bottom and point me in the direction of the van the looks like the reverse of this card. <wink>
Or ..... I suffer from Asthma within 10 metres of a Phoenix. (Sorry phoenix owners but that is really a backhanded compliment if you think about it)

You could prob shorten the url to ... http://groups.msn.com/BushtrackerOwnersGroup if it helps with the spacing ?

As for colours ....Geeeeez !!! Put a rainbow in a bag shake it and pick some out !
Cant please all the people all the time.... I'm happy just to have one !!

Anthony
AnswerID: 558884

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:15

Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:15
hi graham, looking good. i agree about just having the van. don't want to put off other vehicle owners who haven't got the pleasure of driving an F250. The word "general" is spelt wrong in the addy but that has probably already been pointed out to you by the printers apprentice and obviously links straight to the messages page for "general messages". i thought maybe as well as having a members card, this could also be made into a "business" card to give to other BT owners we find along the way who have not joined the group yet as a way of encouraging them to join, or to other prospective lookers when they admire our mighty Bushtrackers. Each member could have /order about 20-30 (or whatever is an appropriate amount to keep the cost down) from you at the time they order their membership card and then hand them out as needed. Angie
AnswerID: 558885

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:16

Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:16
On the rear of our business card that we have found is almost essential to have when you are caravaning we have the followingBushtracker Owners Group member PHOTO A group of Bushtracker OF caravan owners who OUR exchange ideas, have CARAVAN rallies and travel to remote HERE areas together. Group founded and organised on the internet at URL:- http://groups.msn.com/BushtrackerOwners Group How do you insert photographs into this area of forum??
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558886

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:17

Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:17
Brian, most people would compose their message in Word or another similar format, insert the picture, save it and then cut and paste into this message box. Angie
AnswerID: 558887

Reply By: F Troop - Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:18

Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:18
Brian, I like it, You alway get cards from folks.
AnswerID: 558888

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:19

Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:19
nice looking rig i have to say.... If this is a card to give out to or show prospective new members of the bog, I think it would be best to have the addy http://groups.msn.com/BushtrackerOwnersGroup so they will go to the main page. If you display the 'general' addy then new members will bypass the group charter, and go straight into the nitty gritty of the group. gr8 idea to have a few card handy to give away, i missed one owner because i was waiting to get the addy sent to me. nice rig though.........
AnswerID: 558889

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:20

Monday, May 19, 2003 at 23:20
This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.
AnswerID: 558890

Our Sponsors