B.O.G. Logo, A Word From The Managers

Submitted: Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 04:35
ThreadID: 119945 Views:4185 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I am just a little concerned about a photo logo for the BOG.
Doesn't matter what van or what vehicle is in photo there will be some members who will not feel that they are "In The Picture"
A feature of a 20' van towed by a F250 is great for those who own that rig but if you have a 16' towed by a Patrol the card will not represent you.
The "Management Team" are seeking the services of a graphic artist (one is looking at the job now) to come up with a "Cartoon Style" (for want of a better description) drawing that is a Bushtracker but not identifiable as any particular size.
There will be no tow vehicle in the graphic but we are asking the artist to make it look as if the Bushtracker is moving, a bit of a dust cloud around the wheels, a few rocks flying etc.
A circular ring around the graphic is to contain the BOG details.

If anyone wants further input on this your ideas are welcome.

Regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 04:37

Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 04:37
Sounds fair to me. When it comes time to print (Graham might be able to give better specs) could we have it on water proof vinyl ....UV stabilised ... or whatever lasts the best ?
I'm willing to help share costs etc ....

You gotta love this line from Bob .... imagine a non BOGger seeing it !!!! <smile>

A circular ring around the graphic is to contain the BOG details.

Anthony
AnswerID: 558929

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 04:38

Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 04:38
Turist, isn't that style of "cartoon" graphic reminiscent of the BT logo that they put on the vans. It's not copyright is it? Angie
AnswerID: 558930

Our Sponsors