As we race towards 1000 posts !

Submitted: Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 22:46
ThreadID: 119946 Views:4370 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Greetings all,

Who would have thought 1000 posts in this short time. Bushtrackers must be popular and what a varied group of characters own and line up to own them. What a time to buy a BT having this groups advice in a friendly and sometimes technical manner. I've always said " No matter what the cost the cheapest thing you buy is the thing you buy once ". To that end the group has been fantastic .... when we took delivery of our BT the experience was almost surreal. Taking delivery now after talking to other owners (and spending more on the thing probably <smile> would be up a level again.

On behalf of the group I'd like to thank the people at Bushtracker Int. whilst not having the time or need to contribute have never discouraged the group in any way .... quite the opposite. I'm sure we are sometimes a thorn in their side. <smile> People these days are generally more informed about purchases and decisions of this size.... thanks to Turist and Motley for making it happen in the first place. We can blame them !!! <wink>

I have made some great BT pals right from the start and certainly enjoyed their company from the phone, to the group and the people that have visited our home. People in this group seem very generous with their time and hospitality.

I look forward to the next 1000 posts ........

Anthony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 22:48

Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 22:48
Well said Anthony.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558931

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 22:49

Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 22:49
And Angie sends you all a big for helping her and Ivan to plan their dream retirement life. It may interest all of you to know that Ivan does actually read all of the postings and our discussions at home take on a different "level" because of everyone's insight and willingness to share. Everyday when driving his bus around parts of London he goes off into his own little dreamworld and imagines its the Effie and mighty BT behind him instead of a London bus. One day he will post his own message I am sure, if nothing else than to let you all know how wonderful Angie really is to live with and to try and repudiate some of the stories I tell about him. Angie
AnswerID: 558932

Reply By: Wadefarers - Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 22:50

Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 22:50
Good one Anthony - could not agree more. If something like this was around when we were ordering - hey c'est la vie. But then, the great thing is that others can benefit from previous experience. Even though I've had mine 15 odd months now, joining this group has given me even more insight, so thanks to all of you. Jeff
AnswerID: 558933

Our Sponsors