Another new member

Submitted: Thursday, May 29, 2003 at 00:42
ThreadID: 119954 Views:4473 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone, what a great idea. I think Brian asked us along and I have had a lovely time looking at all the discussions. We have an 18' BT being towed by a Nisson Patrol 4.2 - any other details and I will have to call John. We have just started off on an 18month trek around this great country of ours. We are in Darwin at the moment and heading down to Daly River for some barra fishing. Will be offline for a couple of weeks I think. We will then be around the B ungle Bungles and the Kimberley for a couple of months until it gets too hot and the cooler weather in the south calls us. Glad to be part of BOG and looking forward to hearing from everyone and getting all the tips. We love our BT (especially after tenting it for so many years). Cheers Meg and J
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, May 29, 2003 at 00:44

Thursday, May 29, 2003 at 00:44
Welcome to the site Meg & John. As we are mostly all around the early grey nomad age, apart from the caravans, we all seem to have a lot of other things in common. I am sure you will enjoy the site, and hopefully next year we will be able to have a large get together and meet everyone else.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558959

Our Sponsors