the deed is done!!!

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 04, 2003 at 00:22
ThreadID: 119959 Views:4429 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well after spending about 6 hours at the Bushtracker factory the deed is done! Angie and Ivan have ordered a 20foot BT with all the trimmings. Picked colours etc and paid deposit. Due for delivery August 2004 (but apparently we don't hold the record for the longest wait). Took lots of photos. Angie luuuuurves photos. Now at the internet cafe down the road from Sound in Motion in Nambour and just letting you know that that bit is all finished. Looking forward to the show and meeting some other Boggers tomorrow. Stayed with Margaret and Brian on Sunday and got lots of tips and advice and looked at their might BT and went for a ride in the Effie. Thanks Margaret and Brian for the help and also the lovely roast!! Will catch you all up on more details when I have a bit more time. Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Jun 04, 2003 at 00:24

Wednesday, Jun 04, 2003 at 00:24
Angie, we are looking forward to seeing your planned layout, after all the changes. Even managed to save the divorce and keep Ivan happy by not extending to the 21ft model.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 558969

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Jun 04, 2003 at 00:25

Wednesday, Jun 04, 2003 at 00:25
Well done deed indeed! Congrats, Angie - now the tinkering starts. Imagine all the good new tricks that will be coming along in the next 14 months to tempt you! You'll have to be strong. Have a blast at the show Griff
AnswerID: 558970

Our Sponsors