BOG Members at Bris Show.

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 07, 2003 at 04:16
ThreadID: 119971 Views:2414 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Greetings all,

I think it was nine members who got together for a coffee at the Bris show after meeting at the BT Stand. Great to put a few more faces to the names !!! To my daughters delight they met Angie for the first time and are still talking about it. To Angie's credit she has control of the "inner self" .... International flight in to Sydney ....up to Bris Buy Bushtracker ...back to Bris ...visit family ... shop for F250 .... catch up with quite a few BOG's ... down to Tassie ... back to Sydney ...off to London. That first night in their BT will all worth it.

Tracy showed us a new emblem for the BOG ... it speaks for itself ... rather than say anything about it I'll see if he will e-mail it to me to post on group !!! If you read this Tracy..
Yeah Yeah !!! Very funny .... does it come in a Sticker !!! <wink>

My wife was quite shocked .... I spent nearly two days at show and didnt spend a cent !!! I nearly bought her a 12V iron ... especially after conferring with Nomad ! <wink> Sorry guys I know I let the side down buying nuffin ...what sort of an example is that !!! <smile>

Thanks to everyone who could make meeting at BT stand ... some came quite a way.

Regards
Anthony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Jun 07, 2003 at 04:18

Saturday, Jun 07, 2003 at 04:18
hi everyone, yes it was great to meet some of the members from the BOG group on the wednesday and have coffee etc. then lo and behold i went back on the thursday and was showing my friends from hervey bay (who got us first interested in this lifestyle when we saw how relaxed and tanned they were) the BT's and as i came down the steps of Steve's van someone said "this would have to be Angie". So then i met Francis and Judy known on this forum as fjk (silent readers) who are looking at their options when it comes to owning a BT. Apparently my photo had been posted on the forum and they had seen it. They also read the forum most days so Hi guys. Good to meet you too. It was a really great week for me to do all that was on my list, and go out to meet Anthony's lovely family and then go back to the show a second time and still not see everything. Special thanks to all those who looked after me and encouraged our dream. We still have a while to wait for pickup but the hard part is done e.g. paying the deposit. Now we just have to survive another 14 months. When I get chance I will talk more about what we have gone with as far as layout etc (at this stage because it may change before the keys are handed over, although I doubt it). and colours etc. Good to also put faces to names and I took some photos that I will also post when I get more time. Angie
AnswerID: 558988

Our Sponsors