New Members

Submitted: Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:16
ThreadID: 119992 Views:2449 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Everyone , Just to introduce ourselves David & I (Joan) Have had our bushtracker -16ft model dince 1999 when we did the big trip up through the centre to the tops end then across to Kunnanurra , along the Gibb River Road and turned right up to Kalumbaru. The other couple we were with ,who had a bushtracker as well and us were the first people to take a caravan all the way and the locals were very impressed . Alas the harsh realities of life have limited our jouneys for the last two years but we hope to catch up with some of you at Cania Gorge. David felt quite stongly the need for a wdh while we were away so when we came home he sat down and designed one and took the patent out on it. You may have seen the article on this in the Caravan and Motorhome magazine last month. Early last year David was involved in a serious accident while towing tha caravan - Our Nissan Patrol was completely destroyed but the caravan remained intact with miniml damage. Not a thing inside the caravan was broken which was pretty remarkable considering the force of the impact broke the hitch and bent the chassis of the car. Anyway here is a picture of Dave test driving the new hitch and a couple taken up at Kalumburu. Hope to hear from you all soon and we will be at Cania Gorge in September Regards Dave & Joan Ps Sorry cant get pictures to scan properly now will try again later
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:18

Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:18
On behalf the group welcome ..... Cania certainly seems to be growing. Add your name to the list if have not already. Reserve your spot there by ringing them directly and making a "booking". Regards Anthony
AnswerID: 559045

Reply By: Rockgoc - Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:19

Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:19
Hi Dave Hi Joan, I was just discussing your invention on the general page and had gone to find the magazine and the page to ask if anyone else had seen it..when VOILA! here you are! Would LOVE some info on your product if you would mail/e mail/ whatever it to us please.My e mail address is sand_hills@tassie.net.au Looking forward to hearing from you, and welcome to the group...we are new too. Cheers from Jan & Ian
AnswerID: 559046

Our Sponsors