Bio Magic Storms Van Forum

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 28, 2003 at 03:47
ThreadID: 119996 Views:3364 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Greetings all, I have been following with interest this Bio Magic stuff for our Thetford cassettes. Everyone who uses it in the caravanersforum swears by it. Have a look in the their forum under bio magic .... two threads ... one back a bit. I was always on the lookout to replace the blue formaldehyde solution for obvious reasons but nothing did the job as well. Being a healthy sceptic I went searching for info and found some here .....http://snapnz.netnrg.net/ I have a 5 lt container ($60 approx) coming to test it in the BT ablutions arena .... one gentleman claims when emptying the cassette there is no smell at all now. The product has many other uses around the BT and home, it is all listed on the website. This stuff enables us to empty the cassettes into composting toilets etc. After a test I'll post my findings ..... I tried to get permission to go for a weeks research and testing at Kingscliff Beach Holiday Park by myself. Not only did that fall on deaf ears I was handed a dunny roll whilst being told the house toilets are off limits for me .... for a week !!! [wink][grin] Anthony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors