How the men shower in BT !

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 03, 2003 at 10:35
ThreadID: 120005 Views:2625 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
How to shower like a man in a Bushtracker 1. Take off clothes at bed end of van and leave in pile on the floor. 2. Walk naked from bed to ensuite. If wife is in van shake willy at her and make the "woo-woo" sound. 3. Admire your manly physique in the mirror, admire size of willy and scratch bottom. 4. Start shower. 5. Wash Face with soap. 6. Wash armpits. 7. Blow nose in hands and let the water rinse off. 8. Make fart noises (real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in BT ensuite. 9. Spend majority of time washing private parts and surrounding area. 10. Wash bottom leaving course hairs in soap. 11. Shampoo hair. 12. Make a shampoo mohawk and admire in mirror. 13. Taste wife's ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash because it smells so good. 14. Pee 15. Rinse off. 16. Partially dry off. 17. Admire willy in mirror again. 18. Leave ensuite wet. 19. Walk to bed end of BT with towel around waist. If wife still in van drop towel and make "woo-woo" sound again. 20. Throw wet towel on bed and ask wife "Where are my clothes" ?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, Jul 03, 2003 at 10:37

Thursday, Jul 03, 2003 at 10:37
Thats OK for you well hung blokes, some of us have trouble finding it because of shrinkage, others can't see over the beer gut and have forgotton what it looks like anyway, and the reat of us have forgotten what to with it anyway.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559092

Our Sponsors