have a good time Collyn and Maarit

Submitted: Sunday, Jul 06, 2003 at 03:56
ThreadID: 120006 Views:2688 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Collyn and Maarit, hope you have a great time this next week with your friends. You could probably do with the rest away from the computer after all the queries you have answered on this and other forums. I'll miss your contributions. You have learnt the vaguaries of the internet forums scene very quickly grasshopper . Does Vila need a dogsitter? I could be there real quick, honest injun! Bag can be packed in no time . Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Jul 06, 2003 at 03:58

Sunday, Jul 06, 2003 at 03:58
Why thank you Angie. I'm in real trouble just cos I played ten pin bowling with Collyn and Maarit's house sitter. Got her first time!.

C and M came home yesterday from their walkabout - they look a bit b -d but they've walked over 100 km in soft sand and bushy stuff with their mates.

Angie you wouldn't believe what they've been eating! I think it's yukky. Anyway I'm glad they are home cos I get to play with my Aboriginal doggie friend Bindi-dukku.

Love Vila
(Will send you some more pix soon!)
AnswerID: 559093

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Jul 06, 2003 at 03:59

Sunday, Jul 06, 2003 at 03:59
Poor Vila, You can't help being tall for your age compared to your human friends. I think we would have had some lovely games of hide and seek. But they will have to wait until another day. How lovely that you had a friend to play with for a little while. But were you also just a little bit pleased to see Collyn and Maarit? Maybe you missed them rubbing your back? Angie
AnswerID: 559094

Our Sponsors