Battery charger problem??

Submitted: Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:38
ThreadID: 120022 Views:2624 Replies:7 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
If your having overheat prob's - then fit fans from computers. they are very efficent & quiet, and cost very little. You could arrange them so that one fan sucks air into the cabinet and the other vents it from the cabinet. (like inside the computer). P.s Can we keep the subject lines as informative and relative to the subject as possible.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:40

Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:40
G'day Cracker, You wrote ... P.s Can we keep the subject lines as informative and relative to the subject as possible. Ok then !!! Lets try and keep the information together as well ..... why did you start a new discussion instead of continuing it in the relevant thread ? Not having the subject lines as informative and relative as you would like is about a 1 on the Forum Sins "Sinometer". Starting new threads near the same subject about the same subject would be about 1.2 on the "Sinometer". Scale is 1 -10. All in all I think the posts over the last 4-5 months have been great in content and very relative. Sure ... we go off subject a bit ..... at least people are posting and I dont want posting regulations to be that formal (my opinion not the groups). The group seems to be very social and helpful to each other so it must be working. Regards Anthony
AnswerID: 559165

Reply By: Cracker - Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:41

Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:41
Hello Anthony, the reason that I wrote the reply as a new subject was explained by yourself. If I were to keep it with the original material then the reply would be lost - who wades through the old topics - looking for new replies???????. Unless subsequent replies are written within a day or two of the original, they get lost. Now do you want to You want to discuss the need for attaching replies to the original material or do you wish to discuss the point I made........Keeping subject headings relevant?? Cracker
AnswerID: 559166

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:42

Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:42
G'day Cracker, If you add to a posting even an old one it comes forward to the current date. It then goes back to oblivion as more posts are added to the group. As an example I've just posted a reply to a post on the 17/05 .....over two months ago ! It is now current and will sit there until enough posts are generated to move it off the post list. Have a look at..... Bushtracker Owners Group Discounts. So posting to the original post is still the best way to keep info together and make it as current (chronologically) as possible. You wrote: Unless subsequent replies are written within a day or two of the original, they get lost. I dont know what screen setup you have .... but on mine I have all posts (general) from 11/06 to 20/7 on screen. Mate ! Thats about 5 weeks worth before they leave the screen and it is only one click to go back I month ..... how hard can that be ? Now , keeping the subjects relevant ...... I believe everyone keeps the subjects as relevant as they need to be ... as I've said before "If we go off a bit .... so what ?" It is a social, helping and well posted forum and it seems to work well. If you feel the need to tell people if they go off subject by all means tell them ..... Regards Anthony
AnswerID: 559167

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:43

Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:43
This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.
AnswerID: 559168

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:44

Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:44
This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.
AnswerID: 559169

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:45

Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:45
Now! Now! boys. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone has an opinion. Now lets and make up. This is a friendly site where everyone lives in harmony with all the other Bushtracker owners . Lets go and have a , or and forget all about it and Angie will have to fly over and smack your tails. Better still try a call and sort any problems out off the forum. We don't like , only . Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559170

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:46

Monday, Jul 14, 2003 at 21:46
Brian wrote: "Angie will have to fly over and smack your tails" Angie wrote: Yes please!! (but only for the flying over bit)
AnswerID: 559171

Our Sponsors