National Country Music MUSTER at Gympie

Submitted: Saturday, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:28
ThreadID: 120047 Views:2504 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I know Turist (Bob & Judy) are going to The 2003 Toyota National Country Music Muster at Gympie in a few weeks time, and Margaret & I have just purchased our tickets this week. Will anyone else with a Bushtracker, be going to the Muster just before Cania Gorge get together?? We went for a drive up to the site yesterday, and found that they have a system where you can put a tent up and then rope off an area to later bring your caravan onto the site closer to the end of the month. There are already hundreds of people camped there permanently, and a large number of sites staked out with little 2 man tents on them. It looks like another trip back next week to stake out out site. It costs $4 per day to have your site reserved. Cania Gorge is about 350km away from where the Muster is being held. Brian.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:30

Saturday, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:30
Bob, Judy with their van and their friend Dave little white dog Dudley hard at it at Gympie Muster site waiting for activies to start in about 10 days time. Anthony and family were going to attend today, but decided to wait until next week after a little rain yesterday. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559305

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:31

Saturday, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:31
I'm trying for next Sunday now ...Sigh !!! 4 yr olds get bored mighty quick when its raining. Nina said to her mum " If we are not going to Gympie today can I get my ears pierced like my sister ? " After we picked up our jaws .... off the floor ... boss rushed her to get them done before she changed her mind. Reckons she is a real princess now !!!! Top site for the BT Bob ..... that campfire sure is calling !!! [smile] Anthony
AnswerID: 559306

Our Sponsors