Another approaching arrival

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:55
ThreadID: 120055 Views:2835 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
The time is getting closer, we have retrived the cappuccino machine from storage and given it an overhaul, boxes of gear are starting to build up ready to be loaded into the car. We are leaving Melbourne on the 9th.of August for a leisurely drive to Bushtracket Int. as our van is supposed to be ready on the 15th. We plan to be there a couple of days early to give them the hurry up. Now I know why I have restless nights sleeping, it must be the excitement building up.We plan to cruise around prior to the Cania Gorge rally, just getting use to the new van. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Cania. Paul & Barb.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:57

Thursday, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:57
Paul and Barb, how wonderful for you both. We can feel the excitement building from way over here and I am sure your van will be everything you have lain awake and dreamed of on those sleepless nights lol. Another cappuccino machine! And here was I thinking Anthony meant having a hangover from vino when all the time it was really caffeine. No one knows it yet but Ivan and I love our coffee too, so next years meet will be interesting when we add our contribution to the pot. As for Cania you will have a great time there too. I have met some of the boggers and they ain't half bad. Safe travels both before and after BT international. Angie
AnswerID: 559339

Reply By: F Troop - Thursday, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:58

Thursday, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:58
To Paul & Barb, Having only recently picked up our "Baby", I can tell you with a very fresh memory, that it was a fantastic day. And the crew at B/T make it a great day as well. Nothing is too much of a problem for them. I am sure you will find them all most willing to assist. I took an esky with some cold drinks and a sandwich each and also plenty of cigarettes (as by that late stage, we had both taken fondly to chain smoking anything anything that would light up), as it is a pretty full on day for the hand over. Enjoy the day and take some photos for our beloved Angie girl. We'll see you a Cania where we can inspect and sticky beak through anyone and everyone's van's. I hope they will all be fair game for comparision and add-on ideas! Enjoy your trip. Jan
AnswerID: 559340

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:59

Thursday, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:59
Exciting times! Might run into you up there. I'll be dropping in to wrestle over set-ups & drop of a bunch of 'ingredients' for the BushBeast on Wednesday afternoon (morning if I can get my act together). No doubt I'll recognise you from the silly grins that keep threatening to break out. Happy times Griff
AnswerID: 559341

Our Sponsors