Hi - and F250 PTO

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 07:47
ThreadID: 120072 Views:2556 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
This is just to prove I do exist and that I am not totally forum illiterate. Mind you it is still easier to say to Ange 'Find out about this for me' and then be given a plethora of info to wade through. May take me while to get the emoticoms thingos in the right place though. I do enjoy reading the forum though and have learnt heaps. Question: Do any effie owners use the PTO? I presume it is located up front so it can be used for a winch but my entire experience of PTOs is on tractors at the back running farm equipment. Also does anybody know what they can be used for on the effie?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 07:49

Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 07:49
Hi Ivan, I am not sure where the PTO is located but I think it is back on the gearbox under the cab somewhere. I haven't heard of anyone using it on their vehicles. We have the OX Hydraulic winch and while it works good running off the power steering pump, it is much slower than the electric winches to use. There may be a way of using the PTO to operate a hydraulic pump to run the winch at a higher pressure and therefore a faster speed. I noticed that your photo is in your profile already. Brian.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559403

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 07:50

Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 07:50
Brian wrote: I noticed that your photo is in your profile already. Angie wrote: Everywhere we go if I stop to take a photo Ivan is doing some stretching. I now have photos of him stretching in front of various famous buildings and places. Just didn't want you all to think that he couldn't hold his cordial and was using the fence to hold him up. LOL.
AnswerID: 559404

Our Sponsors