Packing the Fridge

Submitted: Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 08:58
ThreadID: 120078 Views:2828 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We use balloons to keep everything in palce. We bought a balloon pump from Woolies and find the metalic balloons are longer lasting. We purchase plastic tie clips from a balloon/party supplier so that we can deflate and reinflate the balloons as necessary. We put them in the fridge or in any cupboard where space is needed to be filled (especially when off-raoding). In the fridge they don't cause any extra chill load on the frdge.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 09:00

Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 09:00
In my serious 4x4 days (prechild) I used empty wine cask bladders for the same thing. I only drank the wine to get the bladders of course ........ [smile] I cant ever remember one ever bursting/breaking and sure was easy to inflate/deflate. I was refuelling one time at Waddy (Fraser Is) one the way up to camp and a young fellow comes up and says you've got yellow oil leaking from the back of the truck. It was a dozen eggs that had smashed and was running out the tailgate !!!!! Next trip they were packed last in the grocery box sitting on two half deflated mt wine casks. Anthony
AnswerID: 559424

Our Sponsors