Arrivals at Cania Already !!!!!

Submitted: Saturday, Aug 30, 2003 at 06:26
ThreadID: 120093 Views:2340 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day all, Spoke to Nomad (Ernie) this afternoon and he gave me the BT arrivals already at Cania .......... Would you believe there are NINE already ..... Party time is here !!!! Apparently a BT ring in was there and when told of the rally he knew nothing about it. Imagine his surprise when he was told ..Well Mate !!! There will be 25 odd here by Mon -Tues .... Ernie said ..... " Sky is overcast, had some rain recently so green is around, temp today was low 30's en route, sites are great, water and power on each site, park is huge, light clothing til dark (chill at 5 pm) Waddya waiting for ............. Most of the "Addicted to Posting" types like myself will be at Cania so can the "unables to go" keep the home fires burning ....... [ smile] There will certainly be plenty to discuss after Cania ...... Regards Anthony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motley - Saturday, Aug 30, 2003 at 06:28

Saturday, Aug 30, 2003 at 06:28
All those Bushtrackers and we will be there without ours! At least the folks aat Cania have found us a cabin right next to the BTs so that we can go and hug a BT when we get the urge! Three days R&R in Noosa after 7 weeks in the bush. Great trip. BT is magic!! See ya at Cania on Monday PM
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559494

Our Sponsors