Bushtracker Owners Members List

Submitted: Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:49
ThreadID: 120110 Views:2728 Replies:10 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Everyone who attended the Cania Gorge Rally gave me their details so that a list could be made up and circulated to all the Bushtracker owners who attended. I am interested in extending that list to include all the unlucky Bushtracker owners who were unable to attend. If you would like your name on the list and then receive a copy of the updated list would you please forward the following details to me on bmfox@tpg.com.au . BOG Nickname You & your partners Christain and Surname E-mail address Home Phone number Mobile Phone Number Home Location These details will NOT be published on the Internet, only circulated to other Bushtracker Owners. Brian Fox.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:51

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:51
Angie @ Bushtrackerbabe has prepared a spead sheet with all the members details on it, and she has included 2nd e-mail address, Satelite Phone number, length of van in feet, Tow vehicle (ie L/C 100 Diesel) as well as HF radio call sign and Sell call number. If members could e-mail Angie with their details direct on angeladavis_1999@yahoo.com (note that there is an underscore between davis and 1999) and she will then update her list and circulate when she has most of the details on it. Brian

AnswerID: 559586

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:52

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:52
Brian, Does this inlude would-be owners who have a Bushtracker on order? Mike.
AnswerID: 559587

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:53

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:53
The database that Angela is preparing is for everyone who owns or has ordered their Bushtracker. The headings are as follows:- BOG Name Ie site nick name Your name. Include first name or both partners with your surname Home Loacation. Suburb or tow that you live in. If you want to give your actual address to someone then you can do that directly. State E-Mail address and 2nd E-mail address if you have one Home phone number Mobile Phone Number Satellite Phone number Bushtracker length in feet Type of tow vehicle and motor type HF radio Call sign HF radio Sell call number. As I said before, if you want your details on the list then send the above to Angela. Also for the new ones to the group, if you go to member tools you can then add details to your personal profile section. If it just has tools, then go up to where it says "My Groups" and then you will get a list of MSN groups that you are a member of and when you go back to the BOG site it will, then have Members tools. Brian.

AnswerID: 559588

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:54

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:54
Hi everyone, Just bringing this thread back to the top to remind everyone who owns or has on order a BT about the members list. I am closing off the first version this weekend to send it out to everyone. If you have not contacted me and wish your details to be put on the list PLEASE DO SO BEFORE SATURDAY MORNING AUSTRALIAN TIME. Additions can always be made later of course if necessary as new people come on board. I still have a few small gaps in the information I have, and now that visitors are gone, I will contact those people directly to see if they have information to fill in the gaps. The document will be an Excel database. Hope no-one has trouble with that but if you do let me know and I will see what can be done. Angie
AnswerID: 559589

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:55

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:55
Hello peoples, I have sent out the draft copy of the Bushtracker Owners Database to those who own or have ordered a Bushtracker who asked me to put their details on. If you have not received your copy please email me and I will send it out to you. There are still some gaps in information I am hoping to fill in. I have no email details for Les & Carole and Alan & Rosemary so if anyone knows of a way to get the list to them, let me know. I have put it into an Excel Database so that you can sort by any column field. e.g. if you want to organise a State Bogger get-together you can sort by the State Column. If anyone does not know how to do this, let me know and I will talk you through it. You have one week to check your details (or for anyone who has not asked for their details to be added) before the final copy is sent out next weekend. Happy reading. We are certainly an impressive bunch. Angie
AnswerID: 559590

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:56

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:56
Okey dokey, So now I have sent out the finalised version of the Bushtracker Owners Database. If you don't receive a copy please let me know as I will only send it out to those who have provided email addresses. This list is for Bushtracker owners and those who have a van on order. Updates will be sent periodically and we would certainly encourage new owners to advise me of their details (separate to the Members list on this forum). We are getting quite an impressive group of people together on this list. Imagine 50+ bushtracker vans at the next rally!! Angie
AnswerID: 559591

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:57

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:57
Angie,
As the list is for owners/orderers only, would it be possible to put a basic list in this thread? Just forum nickname, BT length and tow vehicle type (maker/engine/auto/manual) would be sufficient. Too many have minimal details in their profile which makes it hard for the great unwashed tyre-kickers to get a handle on what the fleet comprises. It also helps put comments into perspective when you know what sort of rig is being discussed.
Of course, the profile is a better place for a brief history (first or second BT/tow vehicle, etc, ) but a summary list would be a good straw poll for people who are trying to get some idea of trends within the group.
If it's too hard just tell me to take a hike (wink).
AnswerID: 559592

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:58

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:58
Hi Kiwi, "Those boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do............" Nah, just kidding. I will see what can be done. Angie
AnswerID: 559593

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:59

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:59
Okay Kiwi and others, I have put an excel sheet in the documents folder with a mini list of Bushtracker owners giving BOG name, van and tow vehicle (where that information was supplied and is on the database). I don't think I would like to put more information in about people (including their corresponding names) without talking to them. But it is a start. Angie
AnswerID: 559594

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 04:00

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 04:00
Thanks, Angie. I'll go take a look - sounds easier than takin' that hike (wink).
BTW, having made the comment about a lack of profile detail, I must admit to being a prime offender myself. Trouble is, to change my profile it seems I must also sacrifice my nickname. It seems too high a price to pay for the public shame of admitting that I'm a mere wannabe tyrekicker gathering information prior to making the hard decisions like quitting work,selling a Sydney shack and hitting the road.
Went and checked out a F250 yesterday. Sheesh - where/how do you guys park those things (and pay for them - the man was talking $90,000 and you still have to knit your own carpets)??
AnswerID: 559595

Our Sponsors