Submitted: Friday, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:51
ThreadID: 120121 Views:2553 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello all, We have been lurking in the wings for some time now and decided it was time to join. We are 'in between' vans at the moment and have an off road camper. We are in the process of designing our next off road van and are looking very closely at the BT. Although living in WA we have been to the factory a few times and like what we see and the BT people generally. This forum is a most useful tool and the contributions, tips and user experiences pertaining to the BT are most beneficial.....so thank you very much. I (Larry) have extensive experience setting up and towing big rigs (boats and vans) and touring, camping and 4WDing. I am also, amongst other things, currently a 4WD Instructor so hopefully we can make some useful contributions to the forum in a general sense. regards Larry and Jane
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Friday, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:53

Friday, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:53
Welcome to our site Larry & Jane, I'm sure if you go ahead and buy a Bushtracker, you won't be sorry. They really are a home away from home. We have got at least one member who lives near Perth who have a Bushtracker on order. Brian & Margaret
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559639

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:54

Friday, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:54
Thank you for the welcome Brian and Margaret. We have caught up with 2 other BT owners here so far and it is great talking to those who own and use a BT and benefitting from their experiences. regards Larry and Jane
AnswerID: 559640

Our Sponsors