new members

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:25
ThreadID: 120124 Views:3000 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everybody, joining your site after it was reccomended to us. We have retired early in the year, lucky us. Retirement was an excellent career choice for us, have ordered an 18ft BT due to pick up first half 2004 v.excited. Looking forward to other members input as to the fitting out what works what doesnt etc. This site has been very helpful so far & have enjoyed reading other members opinions. Once we pick our BT up cant wait to be grey "nomads" of under 50!!!! heading north to stay warm next winter (no more chopping wood). Cheers Bill &Cherylynn.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:27

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:27
Welcome to the group, if you would like your names included in the members list, if you could go to the discussion on Bushtracker Owners Members List and fill out the details then e-mail to Angie by tomorrow morning, she will put your details on the list and you will then be able to contact other owners in your area directly. Also if you are new to MSN groups, if you go down to member tools on the bottom of list under What's New, then you can put some details in about yourselves. Sometime it only has "Tool", if this is the case then your need to go to "My groups" in the blue section about the heading last reply and then MSN will recognise you as a member. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559659

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:28

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:28
Welcome aboard the friendly and varied B.O.G. Plenty of reading here ...enjoy ! Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ... Do it Easy ... Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 559660

Reply By: F Troop - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:29

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:29
Hi guys, Baby must have done a good sales pitch on you. Good to see you have signed on to the BOG. Hey everyone - these guys are just about next door neighbours. Be kind to them! Oh, and Mick - Bill drives yoties, so he must be ok, aye!!!! Jan & Graham
AnswerID: 559661

Our Sponsors