Cania Photos on CD ... a great offer !

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:20
ThreadID: 120125 Views:2443 Replies:5 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Greetings all, Had a call from Ernie (NomadsUsR) last night and he asked me to place a post in the group as he has no access at the moment .... If the people at Cania that took photos could place them on CD Rom and post them to him .... he will collate them and place them all on a cd or two and post a copy back to everyone. This means that everyone at Cania will have an album of "ALL" the shots of Cania. He said there is no hurry to send it to him as he is still on the road for another month but if the chance arises in the meantime place your pics on a cd rom via your pc or a photo shop. When Ernie gets home he'll let the group know and if you email him he will send the postal address to send the cd rom to him. As usual make a few copies in case it gets lost ..... in fact make the cd a non return to make it easier for him as you'll have a copy on the "All Cania CD" anyway. A very generous offer ..... I must say .....some of the panorama photos Andy took, for example, would be great to have a copy of ..... Dont worry if they are not the best send'em anyway !!! Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ... Do it Easy ... Tow a Bushtracker
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:22

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:22
Thought I would respond to this one as no-one has written back to it. Angie would definitely be interested in receiving a CD with photos on it, so I hope non-Cania attenders qualify to get one. But judging by reports thus far, there weren't many photos taken. Still somes better than none and will give variety on the desktop. 303 days to go. Angie
AnswerID: 559662

Reply By: Andy1 - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:23

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:23
I have some good shots & will be sending the panoramas, which came out well, plus some others, to Neil Blucher on an iomega disc when I get around to titles. Neil has colour laser printers & we hope to print the pans large size. If this works out well it may be possible to distribute the prints. Andy
AnswerID: 559663

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:24

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:24
Well fellow BOGers we have made it safely back home after a couple of months away which basically started with the inaugural Cania rally just down the road from home. Not too many dramas except for two on the same day with the security system going off then a bush fire starting up on the property next door all on the one day. Luckily we were upwind of where it started and as usual the local Rural Fire Brigade was up to the task and handled it professionally. We had a big one in 1994 and there was a lot of valuable lessions learned then which paid off for this event. I would urge anyone who leaves their home to get a good security system or at least house sitters. We were robbed and it is not a nice experience I can tell you. As Anthony said if you have some digital photos you would like to share I will put them on a CD and send a copy to anyone who puts their hand up. I have to date mine, Anthony's and Brians so the more the merrier. Email me at datahevi@bigpond.com (not bigpong) and I will give you my mailing address for sending your pics. If you would like a copy of the compiled CD send me you mailing address and I will put you on the list. I've got around 200 of my pics which are mainly people pics most of whom did not know I'd taken them. Sneaky people pics are more interesting. Ernie and Kay
AnswerID: 559664

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:25

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:25
Hi Ernie, Just wondering how this project is going for little Angie? Did Motley send you some photos, I haven't seen his from Cania or his trip yet (hint hint) Angie 263 days to go
AnswerID: 559665

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:26

Saturday, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:26
Andy, what happened about your photos too? Any chance they can go to Ernie as well so he can put them on my copy of the CD? Sending prints to us will work out quite expensive I would imagine. Angie
AnswerID: 559666

Our Sponsors