One for the Bushtracker!!

Submitted: Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003 at 04:21
ThreadID: 120131 Views:2769 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
When we were in Birdsville recently, I met a fellow Bushtracker owner, Clive Harrison. Clive and his wife have been travelling around Australia for about 12 months I think and they expected to be on the road for at least another 1-2 years. We exchanged contact details and lately, I have received a couple of emails with details of their travels. I hope he will not mind me sharing part of his latest message. I think it sums up the Bushtracker experience. To quote Clive... It is fascinating seeing the clever ideas people have for fitting out their vehicles. We were the only caravan on most of the dirt roads. Conventional caravans are low-slung, light-weight, pretty and happier on the bitumen and in caravan parks. Ours is not pretty but it is amazing how well it handles the rough roads and provides for weeks away from mains power, clean water and supermarkets! We are having a great time.
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003 at 04:23

Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003 at 04:23
Pete, You will have to get Clive to log into the site if he is able to, or at least agree to have his details included in a membership list. His comments really indicate what owning a Bushtracker is all about. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559681

Our Sponsors