Wanting to buy Bushtracker

Submitted: Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:28
ThreadID: 120149 Views:2611 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi We are looking to buy a Bushtracker. Prefer the island bed and are thinking the 18' would do us. There rarely seems to be any for sale in the Trading Post. Are there other suggestions of places to look? Or is anyone ready to sell? We are looking to join the group of luck people that have such a great van soon Please email on jmitch518@aol.com Jenny
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:30

Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:30
Jenny, Caravan World magazine often have some Bushtrackers advertised and there are 2 in the current magazine but they are both longer than 18feet. Most second hand vans are selling for about the same price as new ones, so you might still be best to go for a new one, that you can decide what extras you want and how you want to have it laid out and colour scheme. Apart from the outside being the same, just about everything on the inside can be made to your requirements, they are all individual vans. Whatever way you decide to go, you won't be sorry you have chosen a Bushtracker, and all the owners that I have met so far are all terrific people also. Good luck Brian.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559755

Our Sponsors