re mirrors

Submitted: Tuesday, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:50
ThreadID: 120153 Views:2670 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Thanks guys, Our vehicle is a 2003 Landcruiser, so if anyone else has any more info on side mirrors it would be great. Also could you tell me more about the cameras, where do you get them, how much that sort of stuff. thanks. Kerrie and Paul
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:52

Tuesday, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:52
Sound in Motion Nambour, who Bushtracker get to install the audio equipment into their vans supply and fit cameras. There are many places that do them but as Sound in Motion have a lot of experience with Bushtracker Vans, I am going to get them to do the job. They have quoted $1941 to supply and install the following. Camera on rear of Caravan Camera fitted into the tailgate of F250 Screen in cab of F250 with switching to flick between cameras Run wiring from Audio system in cupboard on Right side of van, down through cupboards and under floor then up on left side and fit to audio outlets on the side of the van under the annex into waterproof fittings. Includes all parts and labour, and the cameras reverse the image so that you don't get your left and rights mixed up. (If you put a standard video camera facing to the rear and was able to attach a remote screen to it facing the front then what you were looking at would be on the wrong side.) I think the cameras are about $500 each, and the Screen $600 but as with anything, they all come in various qualities. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559773

Our Sponsors