Member profiles

Submitted: Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 20:55
ThreadID: 120165 Views:2387 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Recently there have been a large number of new members to this group, and many of you have not put any personal details in your member profile area. Firstly welcome one and all to our group, I hope you enjoy the experience of conversing with the others in the group. To add personal details, you firstly go down to Member Tools and then select View you member profile. When that screen comes up you then have another option to Edit My Profile. Have a look at what some of the others have put about themselves to get an idea of what to put about yourself. For those members of the group who either HAVE or who HAVE ORDERED A BUSHTRACKER, we also have a list that of members that is only available via e-mail and not available through this site. The details on this list are under the following headings; BOG Nickname First Names of the owners Surname Home Location (Town or municipality) State E-mail address and 2nd e-mail address if you have one. Home Phone Mobile Phone Satelite Phone Van length in feet Tow vehicle (Type Model and engine) HF Radio Call sign if fitted. HF Radio SellCall number. If you wish to be included on this list and get a copy of the list please send a direct e-mail to either Angie - Bushtrackerbabe of myself Brian - NoosaBushtrackers on the following e-mails:- angeladavis_1999@yahoo.com or bmfox@tpg.com.au If you want to visit another member of the group while on your travels then you can then contact that person directly and obtain their full address details if they wish to disclose it. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 20:57

Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 20:57
Just bringing it to the top for the information of new members.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 559840

Our Sponsors