New Members

Submitted: Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:10
ThreadID: 120213 Views:6391 Replies:6 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello Everyone, We bought our Bushtracker in July 2001 and whilst current work committments have not allowed us to use it as often as we would like we have plans for a 5 month trip next year. We have already learnt a lot from reading the stories and following the discussions. Clearly there is a wealth of knowledge out there in all things associated with caravanning. I am already an regular visitor to the site. We look forward to meeting some of you at some stage in the future. regards, Bill and Heather James
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:12

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:12
Hi Bill and Heather, welcome to the forum. If you would like your name listed in the BT Owners database, send your details to Brian Fox and he will include you and send you a list of the other owners on the database. The list is growing quite impressively and there is lots of expertise and information to be gained from the members if you need to contact them. Where is your trip to? Angie
AnswerID: 560039

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:13

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:13
Hello Angie, All we have managed to plan at the moment is to set off in an anti clockwise direction around the country visiting places up the coast to Cooktown then across to the gulf. We will have to get better organised I know but sometimes the unknown or the unplanned can be the most exciting. We will be looking for all the good oil from other members of the club.Thanks for your welcome. Bill
AnswerID: 560040

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:14

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:14
G'day Bill and Heather, If my memory serves me correctly I believe I had a look through your van with Heather on delivery day of your van. I was undecided about the stove vent at the time and asked Heather to give me an appraisal after using it ..... of course I fitted one. I took delivery in Nov 01. I think you were towing with a white Cruiser ??? Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 560041

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:15

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:15
Hello Anthony, I can't remember for sure about the stove when we picked up the van - it seems such a long time ago. I do remember talking to a man who had two little boys and I think either he was or his wife was a vet. Is that you? I also recall that you were very interested in this group (Bushtracker) and talked to me about how you were going to go to go to Emu Creek Bush Park in NSW in the following year. If you are the same man - you were driving a landrover discovery - white I think. We were driving a Cruiser - a beige colour. Good to hear from you if it was you and good to meet you if it wasn't. Cheers Heather
AnswerID: 560042

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:16

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:16
G'day Heather and Bill, Your memory aint that bad ..... [smile] We have two girls and my wife is the vet. I certainly agree ...seems some time ago now ! Although I still have the Defender about four months into BT ownership I decided to go with the F250 as our tow vehicle and have not looked back. Cindy and I were life members at Emu Creek Bush Getaway ...it has now folded because of the Public Liability debacle .... luckily we got plenty of use and our money's worth. Landcruiser Park now seems the haunt of the 4x4 mud racing and hillclimb fraternity. Welcome aboard .... Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 560043

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:17

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:17
Heather & Bill, welcome to the site, but I am unable to complete your details on the BOG members list and forward you a copy because your e-mail address is not displayed in your MSN profile. If you could forward me an e-mail on bmfox@tpg.com.au and include home and Mobile phone numbers, length of van, and tow vehicle details, I'll put them on the list and forward a copy to you. This list only goes to fellow owners and people who have ordered. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 560044

Our Sponsors