Tassie trips?

Submitted: Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 21:30
ThreadID: 120214 Views:2482 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone Is anyone planning a trip to Tasmania with their Bushtracker in the near future? Let us know, as we would love to catch up and meet some forum members! Regards Tassietracker5
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 21:32

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 21:32
Tassietracker, Wont have the van with us when we first get back and come down to Tassie Aug/Sept 2004 to pick up our gear, but always happy to talk all things Bushtracker. Really, looking forward to catching up with you guys and the younguns. Angie
AnswerID: 560045

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 21:33

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 21:33
Tassietracker Hi, yes we are leaving on a big trip on the 1/12/03. Paul, myself and David (12) are going to do 'the' trip. We are heading down through the Hunter Valley, Via Canberra, then into Victoria up at the Eden end. I want to take David to the Buchan Caves, then Lakes Entrance and Ninety Mile Beach, then to Wilsons Prom. and Tidal River. On to Melbourne for Christmas with my mum and brothers., On the 5/1/04 we are catching the Spirit of Tasmania and arriving in Devonport morning of the 6/1/04. We are driving down to Cambridge on this day and spending 15 days there, time to look around and travel all that end. Then up to Cole Bay for 10 days, then Launceston for 4 days, then Ulverstone for 10 days, then who knows, that is as far as we have booked. Towards the end of January we will work out if we want to book any further if we still haven't seen enough. Time will have to be managed as David will be starting Distance Education for year 8. We intend to travel for the next 13 months and get as far as we get! If we like a place and want to stay we will, if the fishing is great we might never move on - it will be and adventure. We have a Landcruiser T/D 2003 and will be towing a 20ft. Bushtracker, we wil also have a dinghy on the roof of the car and our 3 bikes on the tracker. Regards, Kerrie, Paul and David.
AnswerID: 560046

Reply By: Tassietracker5 - Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 21:34

Friday, Sep 12, 2003 at 21:34
Kerrie, Paul and David Sounds great, would love to catch up. We are going to Brisbane on 29 Jan 04 to visit BTi but should be around for the rest of Jan 04. Angie Sounds good also. No plans for a BT holiday in August 04 unless we plan to go to the next rally but that depends on when and where. If it's too far north we may not have enough time to get there and back, but we'll see. I hope that the next Bogger rally suits you time -wise! Dominique Tassietracker5
AnswerID: 560047

Our Sponsors