Hi Angie

Submitted: Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:10
ThreadID: 120243 Views:4463 Replies:6 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
HI Angie Elrey here,well at last I took the big step,and here I am. Just wanted to keep in contact,and say hello,this will be the only group I am with (you know what I mean ,wink wink, nudge nudge say no more) look forward to chatting with you regards to Ivan and self.....................Elrey
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:12

Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:12
Well dear old fellow, what can I say? Welcome aboard. Does this mean you are looking to trade in the Robin already for a wonderful sparkling new BT? Seems a pretty drastic step just because Mrs E's cushions got wet. LOL. Hope you enjoy the chatting here. Angie
AnswerID: 560244

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:13

Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:13
Hi Angie All is well,the Boss is back in full swing again, am keeping the "Robin",intending to get away a lot more,in fact,next year's trip is on the planning board, "Townsville" I think, no ,I'm sure it will be Townsville, but with a few more smaller trips before then. Keep well, see you soon............Elrey
AnswerID: 560245

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:14

Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:14
Hi Angie, Thanks to you I am now determined B.O.G fan rememmber me from caravaner's forum. Peter Mackenzie
AnswerID: 560246

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:15

Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:15
Well of course I do Macka. I have that effect on people. they just wanna follow me around LOL. I think it is the enthusiasm for the coming lifestyle and knowing that we are going to be doing it (as Anthony says) easy towing a Bushtracker. What draws you to the Bogger Board? Thinking of investing one day? If so, it will be a very smart move. Angie
AnswerID: 560247

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:16

Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:16
Yes indeedy but I dont know where it will com from. LOL
Macka
AnswerID: 560248

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:17

Thursday, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:17
-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on Bushtracker Owners Group

Message 6 in Discussion

Yes indeedy but I dont know where it will com from. LOL
Macka

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/BushtrackerOwnersGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the 'Remove' link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click 'Send'. Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:BushtrackerOwnersGroup-remove@groups.msn.com
AnswerID: 560249

Our Sponsors