Re the Rally site

Submitted: Tuesday, Dec 16, 2003 at 00:48
ThreadID: 120291 Views:2328 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone Glad you have finally picked the Rally site, just letting whoever is in charge that we have booked in for the week, and even though it is some months away we are looking forward to it. Thought the article in the Caravan & Motorhome on the Cania Gorge Rally was well done and must surely be a great ad for the van. Anyone travelling Charters Towers way in the New Year can give us a call, would love to meet with you. Our Phone No 07 47 872913. We are starting to get some much needed rain up this way in the form of storms, so we are all forever hopeful for a good wet season. See in the latest Caravan Trader a few Bushtrackers for sale, is this because they are updating, getting out of the scene or whatever? does anyone know? Really enjoy reading some of the discussions on the site, even though I don't participate, some of it too technical for me and my husband won't sit at the computer screen long enough to read some of the comments!!!!! I love Anthony's motto at the end of all his correspondence. Hope you all have a Great Xmas and New Year. Regards Margaret (The Towers Trackers)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors