Christmas Greetings

Submitted: Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:11
ThreadID: 120298 Views:5828 Replies:7 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Could I take this opportunity to wish everyone in the Bushtracker Owners Group a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Bushtracker 18 family. It seems that there is now only 9 months to a year as time has flown by ..... must be having fun ! [smile] Woops ! Maybe not for those awaiting delivery. Mr Sandman is probably dropping the hourglass grains one at a time for you. I cant speed up delivery but I can say .... Alcohol dulls the pain ! [grin] On behalf of the group I would also like to wish everyone at Bushtracker International all the best for the season. Take it easy over the break .....dont even think about the next 100 BT's ! Well ! Just a bit ...if you like !!! [smile] Enjoy the break ..... hope everyone is well .... Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:13

Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:13
Thanks Anthony, Christmas greetings back at you and your babes. Maybe I could make them honorary Bushtrackerbabes 2,3, and 4? Yes, we want BTI to be fully rested over the break and wish them all the best, so that they hit the ground running for all of us for whom 2004 will see the outcome of lots of questions, thinking, decision making (arguing) and waiting waiting waiting. But I no complain. From Ivan and I, a very happy Christmas to you all. Thanks for your support whilst we have been all the way over here in Londinium. We really look forward to joining the ranks of BT owners next year and enjoying all the things that you lot keep spruking about. Angie and Ivan 223 sleeps to go
AnswerID: 560610

Reply By: Luvntravln - Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:14

Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:14
Ditto mate and to all other Boggers. Can't wait for Copeton; first going to the Gympie Muster! Probably get a site at the muster early August and then go to Cania Gorge until the Muster commences on 24 August. See everyone at Copeton. Best wishes and a great 2004! tgintl/jay and jackie
AnswerID: 560611

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:15

Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:15
And the complements of the season to you oh mighty one and all who pass this way Macka and family.
AnswerID: 560612

Reply By: TripnTaps - Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:16

Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:16
Hi all fellow Boggers, Wishing you all and your families a Happy & safe Christmas and holiday season. Thanks to all contributors for your enthusiasm, information and opinions shared with a good dash of humour and the occassional stir its just a great mix. Santa came early..... we got our BT floorplan.... its definately getting closer Cheers to all, Helen & John
AnswerID: 560613

Reply By: Paul and Barb - Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:17

Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:17
Christmas greetings to all our fellow Boggers, and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to catching up with eyeryone at the next rally, if not before. Click on the site below to see something cute for Christmas, the kids will like it.http://web.icq.com/shockwave/0,,4845,00.swf Click on santa and the reindeer to get different effects. Paul and Barb.
AnswerID: 560614

Reply By: Wadefarers - Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:18

Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:18
To all boggers and especially TUR15T and Brian for starting this group and Anthony for all his know how. Thanks for the input, the output and the repatee. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you at Copeton come September. Regards Jeff
AnswerID: 560615

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:19

Saturday, Dec 20, 2003 at 20:19
Dear Fellow BOGers We would like to wish all members of the Bushtracker Owners Group a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR Any members passing through Hay especially anyone overnighting you are welcome to contact for a free site overlooking the back waters of the Hay Weir with running water, septic toilet & power
AnswerID: 560616

Our Sponsors