One down -One to Go !!!

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 10, 2004 at 00:34
ThreadID: 120327 Views:2896 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
My beloved F250 was picked up last night late by myself from Prodent Paintless Dent Removal .... after the hail storm back in late Oct. Two techs worked most of the day on her !! Not a mark to be seen even under large flood lights. All dents removed from roof, bonnet and front mudguard top edges .... even removed some factory pressing marks and a tiny dent that was there from delivery to the dealers. Very impressed with their work ...truck is now better than at delivery !!! Watch out ..... EFFIE IS BACK in form !!!!!! [7.3litreSmile] BT next ..... Anthony Explore this Great Land ... Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Jan 10, 2004 at 00:36

Saturday, Jan 10, 2004 at 00:36
Good one Anthony.
My F250 is at the repairers at the moment. Paintless dent removal not suitable for this one though.
Hit a roo at about 90 kph with van in tow.
Big bugger, about my size.
Shifted steel bull bar back and dented steel plate on bar and then went down left side crunching door and guard.

Hopefully back in 10 days or so.

Regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 560797

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Jan 10, 2004 at 00:37

Saturday, Jan 10, 2004 at 00:37
Anthony How big a dent can they remove that way I've got one about 10mm deep x about 50mm dia courtesy of a stick thrown up by a speeding wrx at arkaroola 2 months ago. my wife put a dent in the door of the new patrol in july and one in the rear of the new astra in september (bl##by supermarket carparks) so I have been avoiding the panel beater so far as I wasn't looking forward to the sound of his laughter before xmas John
AnswerID: 560798

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Jan 10, 2004 at 00:38

Saturday, Jan 10, 2004 at 00:38
John, They can do any size as long as ther is no paint to worry about. REgards Macka
AnswerID: 560799

Our Sponsors