SPC Ardmona Factory

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 11, 2004 at 06:55
ThreadID: 120328 Views:2959 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone, this is a posting from the Caravanners forum just in case anyone hasn't seen it and utilises this facility. "Just a message to the hundreds of caravanners who visit the Shepparton area and stop off to purchase some cheap fruit, baked beans, spaghetti, snack packs, juices etc. Since the merger of Ardmona and SPC in 2001 the company has continues to operate SPC Factory Sales at Shepparton, in conjuction with the Ardmona Factory Sales outlet in McLennan Street Mooroopna. On 19th December the company closed the Shepparton Outlet and has now transferred everything to the old Ardmona outlet location in Mooroopna. All products normally available at Shepparton will now be made available at the renamed SPC Ardmona Factory Sales outlet there in Mooroopna. As one now responsible for making this transition happen as quickly and smoothly as possible I am using this forum as a more immediate means of communicating this change. I do not normally expect/nor really condone using the forum as a sales advertising option but after redirecting over 30 caravans to Mooroopna from Shepparton this week I felt this occasion warrants the advice in the interests of the touring community. I hope forum members will view this abnormal use of the forum favourably. Many of you may have visited both outlets in the past, so this is simply to advise members that stock will now only be available from the Mooroopna site. This revamp will not only make the operation of the outlet more efficient for the company but will elimnate the need for customers to visit both. For those who have previously only gone to the SPC site they will find a widely expanded range of not only SPC, Ardmona and Goulburn Valley products but also from other food manufacturers in the Goulburn Valley and interstate. Product from Campbells Soups, IXL, Nestles, Heinz, Masterfoods, Golden Circle, Uncle Tobys, Cadburys, Berri, Lauke Flours are just some of the well known brand names. There are now over 450 pallets of grocery items available with an ever changing range of discounted products. It is expected that over 500,000 customers will visit this year. To find the outlet from Shepparton follow the signs to Mooropna and it is on the left about 100 metres past the second set of lights. There is parking for approx 6 caravans rigs at one time but with lots of extra traffic at present it may be prudent to park in one of several adjacent car parking areas at the rear of the outlet in Camp Street. You can drive through to these if long vehicle parking is all taken. As with all change, it will take a few weeks to complete the transition satisfactorily but I would hope any inconvenience will be minimal. I trust this advise will assist many forum members. regards to all, Mudguts (at present with my SPC Ardmona hat on)" Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors