Location of monitoring and audio/visual equipment

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:55
ThreadID: 120333 Views:4907 Replies:6 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
A question to those who have picked up BTs and those particularly who had work done by Sound in Motion. Did you get a choice where to locate the equipment e.g. BT with the monitoring equipment etc and SIM with the audio/visual. I notice they use a cupboard but there seems to often be a bit of space not utilised. How much input do we get? Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:57

Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:57
Hi Angie, Sounds like you're having a real hoot around Ireland. Yes we discuss the locations of all of the equipment and the reasons some components need to be positioned in a certain place. We also welcome feedback and if we can be doing things differently or you just want some advise. Please email me at sim@optusnet.com.au We are also constantly looking at new technologies and how they fit into this market. Regards, Brian.
AnswerID: 560825

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:58

Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:58
Angie, Jay just had a lengthy discussion with SIM (Wed 14th) and knowing him he would have posed the question !!! [smile] I think J and J were to be around Syd area this Sat and might have Net access then ..... I'm sure he might have some input when next at a PC. You might have to specify a "Sound Cupboard" .... cool !! Although the sound cupboard is usually the nickname given to the ensuite !!! [surroundedBysoundGrin] Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 560826

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:59

Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:59
Brian, thanks. We are already on your books with a list #0004731. But we will be in contact about a few little modifications to the list. Brian, do we need to let BT know that you are installing equipment for us, or do you do that? Anthony, as always a delight doing business with you - NOT! LOL. (ICantStandTheMusicGrin) Angie
AnswerID: 560827

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:00

Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:00
Wow !!! A first !!!! Could I just say ...WELCOME to Sound In Motion to the Group. I'm sure there might be a few questions from those that have deposits and are intending to research/fit sound equipment to their BT's. Take advantage of their presence by using e-mail or maybe the BOG forum if they have the time to answer general questions in here. Once again Brian ..Welcome to the varied forum that is the BOG !!! Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 560828

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:01

Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:01
Hi Folks, Thank you very much for the welcome. If any BOGers have any questions regarding audio/visual/security/ rearvision camera systems etc, I would be only to happy to discuss them. Angie,we advise BT at the time the order is placed of the purchase. Also we are in constant communication with BT regarding the upcoming vans in production, the equipment to be installed and where. We have 2 installers there pretty much full time to ensure every thing runs smoothly. We try to keep everything as simple as possible for the many customer who may live a great distance away. I will keep this forum up to date with new technology's we are working on that may be of interest. Regards, Brian.
AnswerID: 560829

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:02

Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:02
Thanks Brian. I noticed that someone else's layout had AV to be fitted by SIM and ours didn't so wasn't sure. But there is still heaps of time before we had to be sweating about it anyway. For those who don't know SIM have a Bushtracker gear website:http://soundinmotion.com.au/bushtracker/ some interesting pictures there. I am sure the group will be very interested in keeping up to date with the new technology. Don't forget Angie luuuuurves photos. Angie
AnswerID: 560830

Our Sponsors