Miss you Boggers

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:18
ThreadID: 120388 Views:3230 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well Jackie and I are off to NZ for 800K of cycling over the next two weeks up and down the hills of South Island. I am going to miss the interchanges that occur on a daily basis on this site, and the incredible support that everyone gives to each other - especially when we haven't even met! I have been a bit concerned that I was either dominating things with all of my questions or perhaps pushing the envelope a bit too far. Normal things to do where I come from - expecially for a loud mouth American lawyer . A special thanks to those Boggers that have taken the time to acknowledge that they appreciate what I am trying to do in "stiring the porridge" over issues of importance to Boggers. I truly believe that all questions should be asked until the topic is exhausted; no question is silly or unwaranted if someone needs an answer; and the more we know the less we know yet we feel we know more and are able to make an educated guess at what is best for our own BT. Safe traveling to those on the road; happy dreams to those planning their next trip or waiting to take delivery. Cheers, tgintl/jay & tgintl2/jackie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:20

Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:20
Hope you both have a good trip, and that you have your thermals packed. From the weather forecasts for the south island, it is pretty cool over there at the moment. Someone forgot to tell them that it is still summer. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561128

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:21

Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:21
Jay, You wrote ... <start> I have been a bit concerned that I was either dominating things with all of my questions or perhaps pushing the envelope a bit too far. <end> In the words of Pat McEnroe from the homeland .... You cant be serious !!!! The Boggers are used to my abomination domination and absolutley ripping the envelope ..... you aint a patch pal !!! [litigatingWink] May they forgive both of us !!!!! [saintsPreserveUsSmile] Have a great trip ...buy a Tiki. I think they bring good luck and will safeguard you on the road ? Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561129

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:22

Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:22
Nah Jay, I've learn't a lot by your questions please keep them coming. And enjoy New Zealand they arn't bad people really. they just think we are all crooks because we are descended from convicts. I wasn't by the way my ancestors were the first butchers. Regards Macka
AnswerID: 561130

Reply By: Luvntravln - Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:23

Saturday, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:23
Macka - what did the butcher? Cheers, tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561131

Our Sponsors