Photos for Angie

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:40
ThreadID: 120395 Views:3038 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Went to Launceston Big 4 today, to catch up with Kerrie, Paul and David (Gadget_1) and Michael, Melinda and Jasmine (Deaf nomads). Deaf nomads are heading back to Victoria on the 11th of this month, and Gadget_1 will be doing the West Coast of Tasmania over the next couple of weeks. All the kids had a great time playing in the vans, Hamish and Alexander (21 months) even managed to get up the stairs after a few failed attempts. Good practice for when we take delivery on 05 April 04. Have posted some photos from today, and also a couple from a mini Bogger bash at our place last month. Hope you enjoy them Angie and others! Regards Dominique and Rod
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:42

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:42
Is there a silent revolution happening ? Are BT's filling with children .... ?? My girls were the only BT siblings at Cania and they had 50 Aunties and Uncles. Let the revolution begin [smile]. Might have enough kids for a conga line at Copeton !! Any fretting grandparents or parent wannabes are welcome to form a baby sitting roster ....... [fullNappyGrin] Ooooohhhhh !!! Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Family Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561175

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:43

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:43
Yay Tassie, Go Tassie. Thanks soooooo much for the photos. Lovely to see you all enjoying the BT life so much. The kids are having a great time and the parents look like they are enjoying the kids having a great time. Rod and Dom, my guess the BATTS were biting real bad being around the others. Know how you feel and I get that just from looking at the photos. Thanks again, Angie 170 days to go p.s. Who is who (I could guess but can you let me know particularly in the last photo of the BBQ)
AnswerID: 561176

Reply By: Tassietracker5 - Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:44

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:44
In last photo, outside Deaf nomads van at our place one night last month: From left to right- Michael (Deaf nomads), Rod (Tassietracker5), Paul, David and Kerrie (all Gadget_1), Patrick with Dominique (Tassietracker5), Mary (Tassietracker1), Jasmine with Melinda (at front - Deaf nomads). Hope that helps Angie. regards Dominique
AnswerID: 561177

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:45

Tuesday, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:45
Thanks Dominique, What a fine happy looking bunch of named people now. Angie
AnswerID: 561178

Our Sponsors