FTroupeCafe on the road

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:27
ThreadID: 120400 Views:3453 Replies:10 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all, Well the day has finaly come we are set to leave on Wednesday 18th for extended travels. The game plan is to head north and tag up with Greg and Helen Hirst then ???????????? catch fish n crabs n redclaw etc drink a little and have a good time while getting to Darwin via the Gulf and FNQ and then get back to Copeton for the rally. It's hard to think the only fixed point this year is the rally, no other restraints on where we will or can be at any time (I could get used to this ). For Angie and the others that get your vans this year Enjoy, but beware, BT's have a habit of getting there owners to retire and travel. All have a good year and we may see some of you on the road. Jan n Graham
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:29

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:29
Have a safe journey you two .... and anyone tagging along. I'm not envious ..its just a green shirt !!! [SmileVerde] Give me a call every now and then (vice versa) and I'll update the group on your travels !!! Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561190

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:30

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:30
Hi Jan and Graham, We both wish you happy, and safe travels. The mysteries this world will unfold to you will be wonderful and we know that you will just enjoy whatever life has to offer as you head into the sunset. We too, will be hoping you find some way to keep in touch with the forum and its members and that just occasionally, you might even remember to find Angie a photo or two. Our head is already in early retirement and the are biting bad, but the is ticking quickly by and it wont be long before we will be having wonderful adventures like you two. Best wishes, see you at Copeton. The Babe and Buck
AnswerID: 561191

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:31

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:31
Jan and Graham, Best wishes to you both and enjoy all the new experiences that you will see. We have our van and Phil suffers withdrawal systems if he doesn't get a night or two in it every 5 weeks..... We are planning the big one in 20 months when our little girl completes her HSC and starts Uni. Phil is semi retired and can't wait to be on the road. So I know he will be very envious of you both since we haven't started yet.... Good luck and take care. See you at Copeton. Looking forward too, a lot of info on what you enjoyed the most Lorraine
AnswerID: 561192

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:32

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:32
Just imagine you 2 and the Hirsts together. You will be getting kicked out of caravan parks for making too much noise. Have a good trip. Angie will really be getting envious now. Brian & Margaret.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561193

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:33

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:33
Graham and Jan Now while we are having this trip away you are not to lead Helen astray and get her into all sorts of trouble.Yes we will try and keep the sit informed of where we are and some photos somewhere along the track. Helen and Greg
AnswerID: 561194

Reply By: Wadefarers - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:34

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:34
Graham & Jan Enjoy the trip. Like Anthony (and others) said the envy is obvious. Thanks for your help after Cania and look forward to seeing you again at Copeton. Regards Helen & Jeff
AnswerID: 561195

Reply By: F Troop - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:35

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:35
Graham says..... I will be good I will be good I will be good I will be good???? I can't guarantee Jan's behaviour, she's the roudy one!!!!!!!!!!! Jan says....... Bull ! Mona is the loud one. She's the one that will get us into trouble (and we love it).
AnswerID: 561196

Reply By: Rockgoc - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:36

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:36
Good on Yer "Troops" this'll be us in another month too! Only we will head back to Tassie to fill the Tracker with goodies we left stored there after we sold our business and came back to the Territory. I will be looking forward to cool weather...don't know how you guys could stand all that humidity.....safe and happy travels look out for the "other wally" on the road, and keep in touch hey!? All the Best from Ian and Jan (Rockgoc)
AnswerID: 561197

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:37

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:37
Hi Graham & Jan and Helen & Greg,
Sounds like a great trip planned its no wonder that we are all envious. Be careful of the crocodiles , catch heaps of barra , enjoy a few slabs and we will see you at Copeton in September. David and I have booked from about the 16Th Sept so will catch you then
From Joan & David (Bogette)
AnswerID: 561198

Reply By: F Troop - Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:38

Sunday, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:38
Thanks for the good wishes folk's We is GONE!!!!!!!
AnswerID: 561199

Our Sponsors