Waeco Caravan Fridges

Submitted: Monday, Feb 16, 2004 at 07:03
ThreadID: 120401 Views:3644 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have been flicking through the "On the Move 2004 WAECO" booklet which can be obtained by ringing 1800 21 21 21 or check out www.waeco.com.au . The standard fridge fitted to Bushtracker Vans appears to be the WAECO 190 litre HDC-190 weighing 39kg and recommended retail price of $1699.00. This model comes in white or white. They now have a new fridge RPD-190 that weighs 45kg with a recommended retail price of $2199.00 that has slightly larger external dimensions, and appears to be vented internally at top and bottom of fridge, rather than with holes in the external wall. It t is described as being tailor made for the top end of the marine and motor home market. It has magnetic seals on doors and looks like it is available in different coloured doors including a wood grain. It looks like it may have better insulation than the standard model. As Bushtrackers are top end caravans, I thought that future Bushtracker owners may like to check them out before getting their vans. They can both be powered from 240volts via the MPS-50 transformer adapter that automatically switches from 12 volt supply to 240volt transformed to 27 volt DC when 240 volt power is connected. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors