Its very quiet without Jay

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 21:32
ThreadID: 120404 Views:3219 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
It seems very quiet on the message front without Jay (tgintl), asking questions. Steve and Tracy will have to brace themselves for all the new questions he will have after riding around New Zealands south island. He might want to know how to fit a snow plough and ski to the F250 and BT. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 21:34

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 21:34
Lucky Jay! I'm recently back to NZ's western island after three weeks on the southern one. Stunning area particularly on the west coast of the South Island. Collyn
AnswerID: 561215

Reply By: Luvntravln - Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 21:35

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 21:35
Hi Boggers Currently on the West Coast of NZ in wind and rain without the protection of my BT. Have laid low given all of the anti-lawering sentiments which I will acknowledge gets under my skin. Saving up my questions for Steve - like whether my ensuite can be in white instead of grey! Why not? Anyway we will be back in NZ's West Island on Monday and Tuesday I will catch up on my Bogger responsibilities - "stiffing the porridge"! Say "Hello" to the other stirrers - "Oh Anthony and Griff, where art thou?"! Cheers, tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561216

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 21:36

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004 at 21:36
I thought New Zealand had a North Island and a South Island, which are both Australia's East Islands. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561217

Our Sponsors