BTI News Letters

Submitted: Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:24
ThreadID: 120409 Views:3284 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Please note that there has been a new SUBJECT HEADING put under the Messages heading. It is called Bushtracker Newsletters. This newsletter is a product update direct from the BTI Directors for the information of Bushtracker Owners and future owners. Please NOTE that Bushtracker International WILL NOT be replying to questions directed to them on this forum, they don't have the time to monitor this site on a regular basis. It is my hope that this will lead to BTI joining this group for the purpose of placing regular newsletters on the forum for the information of everyone. This can only improve the information flow to Bushtracker owners and those considering the purchase of a Bushtracker. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Luvntravln - Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:26

Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:26
Brian, I totally support the concept and utilization of the BT Newsletter category. Hopefully, it will result in expanded communication between BTi and the Boggers, and ulitimately result in BTi advising all BT owners of our existence. tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561237

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:27

Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:27
Newsletters seem a reasonable idea. Simultaneously, 10 or 12 detailed postings on the major subject areas by BTI in the Documents section going into specifics about the decisions/choices/experiences they have had that led to their current recommendations would save a lot of people running off and having to educate themselves up to Self Appointed Expert status. In a relative informational vacuum, nature dictates that an attempt will always be made to fill the vacuum. As experts of the non-self-appointed variety are not welcome on this site (being theoretical boffins with no real-world experience or credability), the expenditure of a couple hundred thousand dollars (on total rig) will always encourage due dillagence in all but the most cavallier air-heads. All we rich dudes (and I class all who can afford a BT, something to pull it, and a house, as 'rich', relatively speaking) didn't get that way by being careless or sloppy with our money - nor by believing everyone that says, "Trust me, I'm an expert!" After all, being casual can lead to casualties. Griff
AnswerID: 561238

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:28

Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:28
Mmmmm !!! What he said (Griff) ..... !!!! Weight Distribution Hitches come to mind ... I'm glad I had enough Self-Appointed Expertism - Meaning Well to ask BTi to weld my jockey wheel back 30 inches ...over two years ago !!! Surely "some" of us can have some input to the construction in a public forum ...we cant be "collectively dumb", after all, we chose Bushtrackers ...That must count for sumthin' .... Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561239

Reply By: Turist - Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:29

Friday, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:29
New bulletin from the factory posted to-day, subject W. D. Hitches.
Any comments in this section of the forum please as we are keeping the BT Newsletter section for factory postings only.

Regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561240

Our Sponsors