sassy sams hitting the road

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:03
ThreadID: 120411 Views:3328 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi to all fellow travellers. After pulling out most of my hair in frustration, my problems with my 3L turbo diesel Patrol appear to have been ironed out. In retrospect I doubt I would purchase this vehicle again, especially after reading some of the stories on the Nissan Patrol sites available. Be warned, do some thorough research before proceeding with the purchase of a similar vehicle. Mine is a 2000 model. One of the sites that research can be started on is auto.groups.yahoo.com/group/Patrol4WD. After a delay of a over a month and a half, I will be hitting the road finally on Sunday 22nd February. Am heading to Portland (Vic) first, and will keep my eyes peeled for fellow Bushtrackers. Regards, Sheryl
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:05

Saturday, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:05
At least next time when you wave at a Bushtracker, you will have one on the back. Hope you enjoy your travels, and that we will see you at the rally if not before somewhere. Good Luck Brian & Margaret.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561256

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:06

Saturday, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:06
Sheryl Have fun, enjoy the scenery and think of us at home wishing we were you . Have a safe journey Lorraine and Phil
AnswerID: 561257

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:07

Saturday, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:07
Hi Sheryl, Have a great time. We are currently in Melbourne, going to Shepparton tomorrow (Sunday 22nd). Got a job in Shepparton working 4 days a week which enables me to have 3 day weekends to take the BT out on short trips in VIC. Enjoy it all, see you at the Rally. Cheers, Michael, Melinda & Jasmine
AnswerID: 561258

Our Sponsors