Any Junior Boggers out there ?

Submitted: Friday, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:17
ThreadID: 120421 Views:3611 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello, I was just wondering; are there any Junior Boggers out there ?!? I know it will be great fun, having our own 'Junior Discussion !!!' [SMILE !!!] I sleep on the top bunk. Having the air-conditioning blowing on you when it's hot is the best thing !!! I'm nine, turning ten this year; which means I'm in grade 5. I go to St. Joseph's School. (I LOVE SCHOOL) !!! I really love to listen/play music. I play the saxophone in Senior Band. I really like Tina Arena, Delta Goodrem and Guy Sebastion. I love singing too !!! I have a lil' sis, called Nina. She's five, turning six this year (Grade 1). She can get annoying at times !!! But, she's cool !!! My mother is a vet, so her and I have a great passion for animals. (Except, I'm allergic to cats) !!! My favourite animals are dogs and budgies !!! Can't wait to meet you !!! Sincerely, Amy Luisa. A kids perfect holiday ... Sleep in a Bushtracker !!!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: fjk21 - Friday, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:19

Friday, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:19
Amy, What a great idea!!!...all my kids are out now, but, I will get one to reply to you as soon as they return. We just picked up our van on Thursday 26/2/04 and brought it home on Friday. It's parked in the driveway but the kids {and the parents} have been living in it ever since!!! James is 11, Millie is 8{nearly 9}and Tom is 6. Talk to you soon. Kind regards Judy---the Mum of James, Millie and Tom
AnswerID: 561313

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:20

Friday, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:20
Dear Amy this is Michael here, I am writing this for Jasmine.... "I am 4. I like playing with my barbie dolls. I like colouring in. I like playing games, card games.I like swimming. I can nearly swim all by myself. I have lots of DVDs. My favourite is Barbie - Swan Lake. I go to Kinder. I like living in the caravan." Amy, Michael here, Jasmine is learning how to read now. She can read words - Mum, Dad, cat, dog, me, I, can, run, walk, and, on, the. She is looking forward to meeting you at Copeton (if you are going). Talk to you soon, Michael, Melinda and Jasmine.
AnswerID: 561314

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:21

Friday, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:21
Dear Michael, Melinda and Jasmine, Hi, how are you doing ?!? I'm going pretty good myself !!! To Michael: Wow !!! That sounds great what Jasmine is doing. I have a little sis', Nina (as you know) and she's been learning some words too. She is also learn most of the words that Jasmine is. But she is also leaning words like this: little, look, like, with, you, here, it, in, is, and said. (And she gets angry at me when I don't help her) !!! I think we are going to Copeton. I'll have to ask my Dad. Oh, tell Jasmine that Nina and I LOVE to go Bushtracking !!! To Jasmine. From Nina, My favourite game is Hide n' Seek and my favourite show is Snow White. Like you, I love colouring in. My favourite colour is pink. (Still from Nina). Today I collected heaps, and heaps of seeds from my play area at school. I've got about twenty-five of them. I can't wait to meet you. I want to be friends. Bye !!! Michael, I'll ask my Dad if I can send a picture of us to you. Oh, what grade are you and Melinda in ? Thanx for replying !!! Sincerely, Amy Luisa. A kids perfect holiday ... Sleep in a Bushtracker.
AnswerID: 561315

Our Sponsors